- Prepare specifications for subsurface investigations.
- Interpret ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction.
- Carry out temporary support of excavation designs, shallow and piled foundation designs.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Basic knowledge of soil mechanics.
- Carry out temporary support of excavation designs, for tunnel shafts and cut and cover tunnels/subway stations.
- Prepare detailed calculations to develop soil parameters for design of shallow and piled foundation, slope stability and seismic assessments.
- Conduct preliminary ground movement predictions and building damage assessments.
- Planning and managing the design projects (for senior geotechnical engineer).
- Coordination of work with project teams (for senior geotechnical engineer).
- Master degree in Geotechnical/Structural Engineering.
- Professional engineering licence.
- Sound knowledge of civil engineering fundamentals and soil mechanics.